The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution. The IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. It will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
The Primary aim of IQAC is:
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society .
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.