COURSES OFFERED IN ECE DEPARTMENT :
- In present era the field of electronics & communication plays an important role in almost every sphere of our life.
- The department of Electronics & Communication Engineering started right from the origin of the college in the year 2011.
- The primary objective of the department has been to instruct quality education & training , at the undergraduate in various areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering with broad emphasis on design aspects of electronic systems.
- Electronics and Communication department is established with well-equipped laboratories.
- The immense strength of the department lies in its teaching faculty who are prepared readily to adapt to the requirements of the students.
- Students are encouraged to participate in various Co and Extracurricular activities like projects & sports.
Diploma: 30 students
B.Tech: 30 students
- To produce creative communication engineers by imparting technical education with ethical and moral values to meet the global standards.
- To improve and apply knowledge of electronics subjects through participation in different technical events
- To enhance career opportunities for electronic students through industry interactions and in-plant training
- To instill passion and spirit among students to pursue higher education in electronics and entrepreneurship.
REGULATIONS : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Associations & Activities
- Two day workshop on "BASICS OF DYNAMIC WEB PAGE DESIGN USING PHP" from 27TH to 28th December 2019.
- FDP scheduled on Student Centered Methods on 11-11-2019.
- Annual day on 15th February 2020.
- Fresher's day on August 24th 2019
- Farewell day on 26th February 2020
- Teacher's day on 5th September 2019.
- Karthika vanasamaradhana on 23rd September 2019.
- Recreation tour to Kondaveedu fort on 20th September 2019.
Academic Calendar Year Wise
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,
HINDU COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY,
Amaravathi Road, GUNTUR,
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no: 0863-2232933