This institute is offering 6 UG. As per AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) norms, 70% students of UG programmes are admitted through centralized admissions organized by the Government (EAMCET for UG and GATE/PGECET for M.Tech). The remaining 30% students (B-category, i.e. Management/NRI) are admitted by the institution. Advertisement is given by the institution in popular regional newspapers calling for applications for B-category seats. Merit list is prepared from the applications received, placed in the notice boards. 20% of the seats for lateral entry admissions for diploma holders into second year are made by the convener, E-CET.
i) A-Category (Convener Quota) Admissions:
Criteria followed :
1.First B.Tech – EAMCET ranks
2.Second B.Tech (Lateral Entry) – ECET ranks
ii) B-Category (Management Quota) Admissions:
Criteria followed :
The Institutions that are approved by All India Council for Technical Education are permitted to fill NRI seats not exceeding 5% of the sanctioned intake in each course for the academic year shall admit NRI candidates (sons and daughters of NRIs) who have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 50% of marks in prescribed group subjects or 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) equivalent to 5 on a scale of 10.
The remaining seats shall be filled on merit basis with candidates including from other States andunion territories who have secured rank at AIEEE (JEE-Main) and secured not less than 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) of marks in the prescribed group subjects in the qualifying examination. The seats remaining unfilled from the above shall be filled with eligible candidates on merit basis following eligibility criteria laid down in rule (4) of G.O.Ms.No.74.
Thereafter, if any seats still remain unfilled such seats may be filled on merit basis with candidates securing not less than 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) in the prescribed group subjects taken together/aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. All affiliated colleges are governed by the admission procedures and guidelines prescribed by the APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education), Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Program Mode of Selection
For all B. Tech. branches A-Category (Convener Quota), students must have passed 12th Standard. B-category students also should complete 12th Standard. For all M. Tech. branches, students should have passed relevant B. Tech degree.