About Hindu College of Engineering & Technology
Hindu College Committee is established in the year 1934 to impart the education in degree level for arts, commerce & science. This college was opened by Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the then vice chancellor of Andhra University, who later occupied the position of president of India. Our institutions are having student strength in thousands from Guntur town as well as the suburbs and adjacent districts. We are known for best education standards with rich experience and dedicated faculty.
- To evolve, by 2025, into one of the top institutions of excellence in engineering education, training, research and community outreach.
- To impart world-class education through state-of-the-art infrastructure and through traditional as well as contemporary practices.
- To train and endow the students with a wholesome personality, with right knowledge, right skills, right attitude and right approach towards profession, career and society.
- To nurture the institute into a centre of multidimensional activity in tune with the current challenges and future demands of the academia, industry and society.
- To see that the student goes out of the college not only with `degree`, but with confidence, competence, calider and conviction, and preparedness for any task that challenges his or her knowledge or career.
Branch dealing with constructions for mankind.
Think a day with out electricty..
Communication is basic need of modern civilization.
A branch with higher vision towards thecnological developments.
City Centerd Campus
We proud to anounce, it the institution only situated in center of the city.
Rich in Education
We had well experienced faculty to train the students in the field of engineers.
Exploring the talents of the students
We encourage the studennts thoughts and interests to be a part of developing nation.
Well Equiped Laboratories
Expedita veritatis consequuntur nihil tempore laudantium vitae denat pacta